Monday, October 1, 2007

Dr. 90210

In my last post, I discussed a lot about plastic surgery. In this post I'm going to talk about how there are shows on tv that show plastic surgery being done. The one that I have seen before is called Dr. 90210. On this show, they show different doctors giving different types of plastic surgery on their patients. The show makes it out to believe that everybody can be perfect and every one should have plastic surgery done. On the episodes that I have seen, nothing ever goes wrong and all the patients claim they are so happy that they went under the knife. People that watch the show, probably just see how easy it looks, and they don't see the pain they are in afterwards. Dr. 90210 is just another tv show that young people can watch and get ideas for what kind of plastic surgery they think they need.

No comments: